LAHC has launched a series of Focus Weeks to strengthen relationships with partners and increase awareness and participation among its member schools. Our inaugural Focus Week, on Professional Development, which concluded last, week was highly received, with seven partners from across the globe running online sessions on a range of topics:
- School Leaders Training - Training for middle and senior leaders
- Liverpool John Moores University - Mentoring for new teachers
- Childsafeguarding.com - Safeguarding for all staff
- 3DEthos - Aggregated feedback
- The Next Learnerspace - ChatGPT and AI in education
- Persyou - Coaching for heads
- Innovation Hub - Innovative school improvement projects
Thank you to our partners for their enthusiasm and sharing the latest developments in their fields, and thank you to our member schools for taking part in this exciting venture designed to share expertise for school improvement in all areas.
We will be holding our next Focus Week, on Educational Resources and Activities, on 5th June. More details to follow soon! We are also planning Focus Weeks on Recruitment and Technology in the second half of the year.