Areas for sharing
- Developing a coherent vision and philosophy: The school has always had a strong sense of community based upon the philosophy. How we do this is a constant process.
- Social action projects with students: For many years, the school has run a number of social action projects and continues to grow these initiatives.
- A nontraditional approach to implementing the IB Diploma: The ups and downs of doing your own thing.
Areas for development
- Bilingualism and the PYP
- Supporting the development of staff: Through performance management and CPD
- Alternatives approaches to choice in Middle School
Potential collaborative projects
- Writing moderation in a bilingual setting